We have the Portuguese to thank for introducing guavas to the Western Cape from Madeira in the nineteenth century. The first commercial guava orchard was planted in Paarl in 1890. These guavas were produced in the Wamakersvallei (Wagon Builder’s Valley) around Wellington and Groot Drakenstein area around Paarl and are pulped according to our special needs.
Out of stock
Guava, Preservative: Sulphur dioxide
|Nut Allergen Statement||
This product has been packed in a factory that uses both peanuts and tree nuts